About The Revenge Guy
Revenge is not just best served cold. It is necessary to be sneaky to get your ultimate revenge.For most purposes, except on TV, revenge needs to be undetected. The best revenge is often mistaken for “bad luck” or an “unhappy coincidence” by the victims. Let your retaliation go undetected whenever possible Of course, there are the overt actions that help you to feel that you have achieved your revenge. A bumper sticker, a broken wooden toothpick in a lock, a phone revealing message left for interested parties, just to name a few. This website is purely for entertainment purposes. You’re angry now but in a couple of minutes your head will be swimming with ideas and you’ll be grinning about the possibilities of getting even. This is my goal. I’m glad to help. RG Follow me on Facebook and comment on X/Twitter @revengeguy.
Media & The Revenge Guy:
- NY Daily News and LeahCherkinoff for the opportunity to talk about revenge! August 18 2009
- The Pete Price Show: Radio City 96.7 / City Talk 105.9 – The Revenge Guy was a featured guest on Pete’s late night show, June 24 2009
- Brian Moore from The New York Times that interviewed The Revenge Guy for an article about Workplace Revenge.
- Chris of 102-104FM Ireland’s Northwest Radio – the live radio interview was a lot of fun!
- The Night Before with Nick Margerrison. Kerrang Radio. RG was interviewed on Nick’s radio show December 17 2007. “Hi Nick, I had a great time talking with you, call me again any time. RG”
If you’d like to interview The Revenge Guy for your radio, podcast or video show, contact RG here.
The Revenge Guy is available for interviews, as well as consultations concerning the art of revenge, and those that seek revenge. Webmasters, publishers and media can also syndicate the Revenge Guy Column for print. Please contact RG at the address on this page for details.
About The Revenge Guy
The Revenge Guy has always been ready to help his friends and neighbors get even. And with the increase of people on the Internet, RG can help more people than ever! Use this website and you too can learn and enrich your life with these proven revenge techniques.
RG believes that people should not expect the “sharp end of the stick” and when someone get’s poked they can poke back!
To contact RG with your personal revenge request follow the directions on the Contact page.
No, I haven’t lost my mind.
I’m not a “glass half full/half empty” kind of guy, I know that someone stole half a glass from me and I want to get even! If this is you too then take this ride with me, I promise you it will be fun.