Top Ten Revenge Ideas
The Best Ten Ways to Get Revenge on Anyone
If you’re reading this, good for you, you’ve found the best ideas to get revenge on people that make you mad, that steal from you, that belittle you and embarrass you in front of others.
For all those things in life that demand a revenge response where you need to do something to get even, you’ve found the place to start planning your revenge.
Retribution can be yours! Take action! And email me your story of revenge so I can share it with others.
Free Revenge Ideas (The Revenge Guy’s Top Ten List of Revenge)
These free ideas for revenge are yours to use at your own risk. Doing stuff to others poses risk, just as the person that did awful things to you risked you getting even with them.
- Rent a billboard to tell embarrass the hell out of them.
- Get a domain name and create a simple website to tell your story, you can get your revenge website hosted for free at wix.com, wordpress.com, blogger.com blogspot.
- Create a deep-fake video and share it on social media at Deepfakes Web, Deepswap.ai and Hoodem
- Use a syringe and inject milk into their chair (great idea for workplace and roommate revenge), once the milk starts to spoil the smell will be overwhelming.
- When moving out of your rental deal with the asshole of a landlord by unscrewing the lightbulbs, and add some glue to the base of them and screw them back in. No one checks light bulbs until they burn out and maintenance issues are usually up to the landlord to fix.
- Hate your neighbors? Hang some wind chimes next to their house. The on-and-off again noise will torment them.
- Put up fake posters for lost dogs, garage sales, big discount store sales, whatever you can think of and have people arrive at your victim’s house or place of business.
- Someone parking in your spot? Have their car towed to the other side of town.
- Brother or sister or other family member driving you crazy? Sneakily take their shorts or pants, turn them inside out and fold a little of the material next to the inseam, then stitch it into place, they’ll think either they’re gaining weight or their clothes are shrinking.
- Is the person you’re dating cheating on you? Convince them to get matching tattoos and let them go first, then go home without getting your own tattoo.