How to Get Revenge
The Definition of Revenge
Revenge is getting all about even with someone that has done harm to you, whether emotionally, physically or financially.
Revenge can be being mean to someone (mean revenge) or just prank them to get them surprised at what happened (revenge prank).
Revenge is best when it’s planned out and unexpected. Retaliation is usually done right away to someone, revenge, as they say “is best served cold”, that is, after a while so the victim is not suspecting for anything to happen to them.
Here is REVENGE as defined on dictionary.com
Get Revenge on an Ex Wife, Husband, Ex Boyfriend or Ex Girlfriend
- Have their car towed a few blocks away, let them go crazy looking for it
- Send them a secret letter, email or text message, saying that the person they cheated on you with is cheating on them
- Destroy everything of their’s they left with you, put it all in a big box and have it delivered to them, or just have a nice, big bonfire
- Hack their social media and unfriend all their friends and follow the worst accounts you can find
- Deliver a box of poop to their workplace
- Read revenge stories about ex-girlfriends, ex-boyfriends, the other woman and ex-lovers
Get Revenge on Bad Neighbors (Next Door or Down the Street)
- Hang a wind chime near their bedroom windows
- Cut down any tree branches that hang over onto your yard
- Put up a motion sensor light that shines into their windows, put it on its most sensitive setting
- Get some lawn fertilizer and spread it around in circles on their lawn and watch what happens to their lawn after the next rain storm
- Get some skunk oil and spray it around their house and car doors
- Call the local bylaw office and make noise complaints, parking complaints, yard maintenance complaints, whatever you can think of
- Download bird call sounds and play them at your neighbors home
- Unscrew their garden hose from the outdoor faucet and pour some dry laundry soap down the hose and screw it back in place. The next time your neighbor uses the hose the water will be all soapy.
- You may also want to read this answer for some ideas that The Revenge Guy sent someone about getting revenge on their neighbors.
- Read revenge stories about neighbors
Get Even With Family Members That Hurt You
- Change the language on their phone and computer
- Set an alarm clock for 3am and hide it somewhere in the house
- Replace lightbulbs with low wattage bulbs (watch them wonder why it’s so dark inside with the lights on)
- Remove batteries from remotes
- Pour honey into their backpack
- Grease the doorhandles on their room and the bathroom (for added fun)
- Read revenge stories about family
Get Revenge On Ex Girlfriends
- Hack her social media and unfriend all of her friends, and change her password
- Call her work pretending to be a guy she just spent the night with and leave a message like “Can you tell Susie that she left her bra at my place? I’ll drop it off there later” and call a few times a week leaving similar messages but all from different guys
- Call places she hangs out at and leave the same type of messages
- You may want to read these ex girlfriend revenge stories
How To Get Revenge on the Thief That Steals From You
- Get some blue light ink, the kind that only appears when shined on by a blue light, and put it on your stuff. This will reveal them to be the thief they are when the ink lights up on their hands
- If they’re stealing your food, replace your tasty meal with something truly rotten, substitute soap for mayonnaise, add hot sauce to your drinks, this kind of thing.
- Get a mini spy WiFi camera and hide it with a good view of your things and start recording, this will give you the proof you need to confront them or involve the police.
- Read revenge stories about people that won’t pay back money
Instant Karma as Revenge
Nuclear Revenge (When Minor Actions Just Won't Do!)
There are a few ways that, if you’re not concerned about being discovered, you can get revenge while sharing your story.
- Contact the local news media
- Rent a billboard to tell your story
- Get a domain name and create a simple website to tell your story
- Create a website, there are some great free website options to get you started, such as wix.com, wordpress.com, blogger.com blogspot
You Are In Charge Of The Revenge You Seek